BCP applied our unmatched approach to superior visual presentation to obtain a full price, no subsidy offer in two days.
With BCP's analytical process and understanding of the micro-market relevant to Landmark Mews, we were able to obtain the highest sale price for a Landmark Mews house since 2005, with a $35K & $45K price premium over the 2019 high sale prices.
Enjoy this lovely home, spectacularly presented through photos and a video featurette.
Please enjoy this 4 bedroom, 3 full/2 half bathroom, 2885 sq.ft. townhouse for sale in the sought-after Landmark Mews community in Alexandria, Virginia. The quality and scope of the features and upgrades throughout this house, both inside and out, present a rarely-found buying opportunity in Landmark Mews for a fully move-in ready home with high-end finishes to enhance the new homeowner's use and enjoyment.
The upgrades and appointments to this house are present in every room and every view within. A focus on the details, both big and small, is apparent throughout. An eye-pleasing color palette will compliment any design style preferred by the new homeowner.
- The elegance of this house starts at the curb, with the brick driveway and curved brick walk to the solid wood front door with solid brass door hardware flanked by black carriage lanterns. Once inside, the house opens to wide entry with a view of the Living Room, where a fireplace with a marble surround and mantle provides a design focal point.
- The fully renovated kitchen has a cook's layout, with Kitchenaid stainless steel appliances, granite counters, ample prep room, soft close white cabinetry, and custom tile on the backsplash and floor. The kitchen has a separate workspace with open shelving for display. A pocket door entrance to the kitchen provides added design elegance.
- The kitchen leads to an open Dining Room, with a vaulted ceiling and a skylight with a remote controlled shade to bring the desired amount of natural light to this space.
- The main living level leads to a large deck with composite flooring. The house backs to a mature tree line, which provides a degree of privacy that is rare for a townhouse inside the Beltway. The deck provides a great space to relax or entertain, with stairs that provide access to the lower patio.
- A fully upgraded half bath is also located on the main living level.
- The Master Bedroom suite is large enough to make a King-size bed look small. The mature tree line behind the house also provides privacy and a pleasing view from the Master Bedroom.
- The Master Bathroom is fully renovated with granite vanity top, rectangular undermount sinks, mirrored cabinets above the vanity, soaking tub, glass shower door, and custom tile in the shower, tub surround, and floor.
- The Master Bedroom has a large walk-in closet.
- The two spare bedrooms on this level are each sized for a Queen bed with a large closet.
- The bedroom level and the upper level have hardwood floors throughout.
- The 2nd bathroom upstairs is also fully upgraded with the vanity, framed mirror, light fixture, glass shower door, and custom tile for the tub/shower surround and floor working together to create an elegant look and feel.
- The upper level can serve as a luxurious guest suite, with a large bedroom, walk-in closet, full bathroom, and a separate kitchenette/lounging room. If the upper level is opened to friends and family, the new homeowner’s guest(s) may never want to leave. If this space is used as an owner’s retreat, the two skylights with adjustable shades coupled with a comfortable chair provide a great space to read a book or take a relaxing nap.
- The full bathroom on the upper level is fully renovated with high-end design materials. The kitchenette space has granite counters, tile backsplash, and full sized sink, with ample counter space for a microwave and coffee machine.
- The lower level has the second fireplace, which has a brick surround. This level is large enough for three distinct seating areas. This space also has a wet bar with a granite top, tile backsplash, and wine refrigerator. A nicely upgraded half bath is located on the lower level.
- The laundry room is located on the lower level, with cabinets for storage, a sink, and an additional refrigerator that is recessed into the wall.
- The lower level leads to a patio area enclosed by a brick wall and fencing for privacy, with access to the deck above via stairs.
- The one-car garage has a separate overhead storage area. The driveway offers an additional parking space. Visitor parking is located around the corner, less than a one minute walk to the house.
- All door hardware in the house has been upgraded to an antiqued brass finish.
- All light fixtures in the house have been upgraded.
- All house windows were replaced in 2014 (Pella double-hung with removable mullions for easy cleaning).
- The skylights were newly installed in 2016.
- Both sliding glass doors were replaced in 2009.
- The HVAC systems were upgraded in 2010 and 2013.
- The roof was upgraded in 2016. New, larger gutters were also installed in 2016.
Landmark Mews community details:
Landmark Mews is located just inside the Beltway, with immediate access to 395/495/95 and a bus to the Pentagon that you can catch with less than a 3-minute walk from the front door. The Van Dorn Metro is located less than a 10-minute drive. Dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach. A wide range of regular Life necessities are all within 10-15 minutes from Landmark Mews. The planned redevelopment projects within Alexandria's West End are located to benefit the community from their proximity, but Landmark Mews will still offer a neighborhood, park-like setting that is rarely-found inside the Beltway.
Landmark Mews will also offer its residents access to Fios high speed internet (currently being installed).
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated. Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.
All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this information is not intended as a solicitation.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2020 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. (License No. 0226031610).